View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Tom Servo
Join Date: September 27, 2008
Location: Foothills of the Appalachians
Posts: 12,130
You do not get a "license" for a suppressor. You find a dealer who handles Title 2 weapons and buy it from him.

You have to pay a $200 tax and submit a form to the ATF for approval. Usually, the dealer will assist you with that part of it.

Your CCL is issued by your state, and this is a federal thing. The two are actually unrelated.
Sometimes it’s nice not to destroy the world for a change.
--Randall Munroe
Tom Servo is offline  
Page generated in 0.04714 seconds with 7 queries