View Single Post
Old August 7, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1
C Philip
Senior Member
Join Date: January 9, 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 784
Would this conversion need a tax stamp?

I saw this photo online and it got me thinking.

If you cut the stock down to a pistol grip before you cut the barrel down, then you would be making a long barreled pistol first. After could you shorten the barrel without any need for a tax stamp?

Is that correct or is this too much of a grey area (or plainly illegal)?

Last edited by Brian Pfleuger; August 18, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Spelling
C Philip is offline  
Page generated in 0.04357 seconds with 7 queries