View Single Post
Old August 5, 2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: October 28, 2011
Posts: 464
whats this called?

Well with the problems with my old m82 that i decided to take the side plate off and look at the internals. all looked well it was surprisingly clean.... but, on the side plate there is a small spring with a pin on it (can anyone tell me what its called). I'm guessing this is what pushes the hand out to stop the cylinder, am i right. It does not have a lot of tension on it and probably isn't pushing the hand out fast enough to work properly. Can a smith find one, I'm taking it to the gum smith on Tuesday.
bspillman is offline  
Page generated in 0.03708 seconds with 7 queries