View Single Post
Old July 31, 2012, 06:09 PM   #183
Senior Member
Join Date: January 27, 2008
Posts: 1,719
To get a real AK 47 you need a class 3 license
The "class 3" is a type of firearms dealer's license. If an "average joe" wanted an AK47, they would need a tax stamp from the ATF, and a a lot of money to buy one of the legally registered pre-86 AK47s.
raimius is offline  
Page generated in 0.06083 seconds with 7 queries