View Single Post
Old July 29, 2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: February 20, 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 381
RCBS mould ID help....

I have both the LYMAN 125 Truncated Cone(TC) mold, and the RCBS 124 CN mold. I have a bunch of both cast up, sized, and lubed; just put away and ready to load. The RCBS is just a shorter truncated cone than the LYMAN design, but just what in the sam hill does CN stand for. "N" is nose, but I'm having a brainfart on the "C" part. Just wanting to put ID tags on all my little storage boxes.
okiefarmer is offline  
Page generated in 0.04006 seconds with 7 queries