View Single Post
Old July 26, 2012, 11:31 PM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
Federal law only involves transfers by federally licensed Firearms dealers. If you go to a gun shop, in WA state, yes, it will be checked and transfered just like everywhere else, if you use an FFL.

If you live in WA, you can purchase from another resident of WA, that is not a FFL, FTF, with no check, no muss, no fuss and no required paperwork. same for OR, ID, MT..and quite a few other states.
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.05110 seconds with 7 queries