View Single Post
Old July 26, 2012, 04:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: April 4, 2012
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 2,171
We can do FTF in NJ among FID card holders. But, we have to use a state police transfer form. The form is good because if the gun shows up somewhere you can prove that you no longer own it. This is only good for long guns.
Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.
Milton Freidman
"If you find yourself in a fair fight,,,
Your tactics suck"
- Unknown
BoogieMan is offline  
Page generated in 0.03265 seconds with 7 queries