View Single Post
Old July 17, 2012, 06:56 PM   #3
Join Date: April 3, 2011
Location: SouthEast AK
Posts: 92
You can buy 80% lowers in some places. Somewhere I have a block of aluminum called a 0% lower that is a great desk conversation piece. As above, if you removed the "serialized" firearm part (the lower receiver on an AR, the receiver on an AK) then the rest is just machine parts.
Retired USN
Pain heals..... chicks dig scars......Glory, lasts forever!
Scorpion8 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04348 seconds with 7 queries