View Single Post
Old July 16, 2012, 01:20 AM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: August 31, 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,032
New Mexico is very gun friendly, no state issues. I don't know exactly where you live, but an NFA trust might be the easiest way to do the transfer. Check with Sandoval or Bernalillo County sheriff and ask if they will do MG transfer aprovals. I don't think either will, and I know the ABQ police chief won't, at least I've been told that.

You might want to check with Ron Peterson's or August Arms to see about the signoff.
medalguy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03257 seconds with 7 queries