View Single Post
Old July 9, 2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 9, 2005
Location: Ohio, Appalachia's foothills.
Posts: 3,779
Glossy finish will be called gloss, high gloss, high lustre, etc.

They laminate lots of different materials. Many thin layers put together are much stronger than one solid piece.

Sent from HenseMod6.
mrawesome22 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03391 seconds with 7 queries