Thread: Nagant revolver
View Single Post
Old July 3, 2012, 09:48 PM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: May 16, 2008
Posts: 9,578
I think you need a C&R to transfer a C&R gun into California. Just something I remember from when I had a C&R in Ohio. Not 100% sure.
$0 of an NRA membership goes to legislative action or court battles. Not a dime. Only money contributed to the NRA-ILA or NRA-PVF. Second Amendment Foundation is a solid alternative.
First Shotgun Thread First Rifle Thread First Pistol Thread
johnwilliamson062 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04541 seconds with 7 queries