View Single Post
Old June 30, 2012, 05:03 PM   #2448
Bartholomew Roberts
Senior Member
Join Date: June 12, 2000
Location: Texas and Oklahoma area
Posts: 6,851
Is there a method, beyond contempt charges, that can be used to force DOJ's hand?

I can't think of a better one than the contempt charges. Typically in a lawsuit you have to provide a privilege log to claim privilege. It is just a question of when that happens.
Bartholomew Roberts is offline  
Page generated in 0.03494 seconds with 7 queries