View Single Post
Old June 28, 2012, 08:03 PM   #27
Senior Member
Join Date: December 20, 2007
Location: S.E. Minnesota
Posts: 4,295
  1. You can purchase from a private party w/o a permit.
  2. See if the Sheriff is more accommodating (he wants you to vote for him)
  3. Go home and visit your mom for day or two; apply for a permit while you're there. She can mail it to you.
"The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun"
zxcvbob is online now  
Page generated in 0.03427 seconds with 7 queries