View Single Post
Old June 24, 2012, 10:54 PM   #2
Junior member
Join Date: June 23, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,149
I don't think those will fit. I think an SXP uses an invector plus choke, but confirm that with someone that knows. You can probably get tubes from Briley. Just call them and ask what you make and model takes. If you have the owner's manual it should say.
TheKlawMan is offline  
Page generated in 0.03829 seconds with 7 queries