Thread: Silly question
View Single Post
Old June 22, 2012, 01:07 AM   #2
Bill DeShivs
Senior Member
Join Date: April 7, 2006
Posts: 9,083
Yes, there are several NFA manufacturers that sell them.
You can make your own if you pay the $200 tax to the BATF.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
Bill DeShivs is offline  
Page generated in 0.05477 seconds with 7 queries