View Single Post
Old June 14, 2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: January 8, 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 368
I agree with AFS. The statute in question (G.S. 14-415.11(d)) refers to any change in one's "permanent address." It sounds like your permanent address isn't changing. But perhaps it may not be a bad idea to place an anonymous call to the sheriff's office to ask the question.
DogoDon is offline  
Page generated in 0.04641 seconds with 7 queries