View Single Post
Old June 9, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Join Date: December 23, 2009
Posts: 34
What you describe is a Federal felony. Any transfer to a resident of a different state must go through an FFL.

Depending upon the laws of both states you MAY be able to do the transfer at a MN FFL. You certainly can do the transfer at an FFL in the buyers state.
alland is offline  
Page generated in 0.03667 seconds with 7 queries