View Single Post
Old June 3, 2012, 08:22 PM   #10
Spats McGee
Join Date: July 28, 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,868
mw702, the form that you'll have to fill out to buy from an FFL is the 4473 form. It can be found here:
I'm a lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer. If you need some honest-to-goodness legal advice, go buy some.
Spats McGee is offline  
Page generated in 0.03220 seconds with 7 queries