View Single Post
Old June 2, 2012, 11:47 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: September 21, 2010
Location: az
Posts: 1,174
OK, What is This?

This came in a large estate sale purchase awhile back, I just ran across it again. Can't figure out what it does, or if all these pieces even go together.

The die, punch and ram all go together, not sure about the stuff on the right. The ram fits into the press, the punch into the die and the ram pushes the punch thru the hole of a shell holder. I thought it was a priming die/system but there is nowhere to hold the primer. The punch does fit in a large primer pocket though. Maybe a large primer pocket swage die? It looks like a Lee die/lock ring, but does not have a mfr name that I can find.

As far as the stuff on the right, I don't have any idea. They say RCBS on them.

"Once you quit hearing sir and ma'am, the rest is soon to follow." - Cormack McCarthy
"Feed me, or feed me to something. I just want to be part of the food chain." -Al Bundy
huntinaz is offline  
Page generated in 0.06362 seconds with 8 queries