View Single Post
Old June 1, 2012, 10:13 AM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: November 2, 2005
Posts: 1,164
If you have the receipt as genuine proof that you've paid cash for the gun and they refuse to reimburse your money this is step one of filing a small claims against the business or owner in the state of California.

You need to send them a "demand letter." There are links on the internet which will assist you in writing one since there are several types. A copy of this document will have to be filed with any documents you submit to small claims court.
dajowi is offline  
Page generated in 0.06342 seconds with 7 queries