View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 10:15 AM   #3
Junior member
Join Date: April 18, 2008
Location: N. Central Florida
Posts: 8,518
You can get paper maps at any place selling hunting licenses. There are downloadable versions as well. I used to live on the Western slope - BLM was intermixed with private - there were no postings required - it was up to you to know if you were trespassing or not, so watch that; otherwise find a nice canyon on BLM land and fire away - and please clean up when you're done. Have seen too many slobs shoot up washing machines and TVs and leave them there
oneounceload is offline  
Page generated in 0.03750 seconds with 7 queries