View Single Post
Old May 20, 2012, 09:40 PM   #8
Gary Slider
Senior Member
Join Date: October 10, 2006
Location: New Martinsville, WV
Posts: 329
Citizens of WY can. They have to be residents for 6 months though before they can under the law. By law they don't have to inform. But looking for something in their law that states they must carry their permit/license.
Gary Slider
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Gary Slider is offline  
Page generated in 0.03513 seconds with 7 queries