View Single Post
Old May 17, 2012, 08:35 AM   #2
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
You get the gun, do the fingerprints, fill out BATFE form 1 to register as a Short Rifle, get your CLEO to sign off on the forms pay a 1 time tax of $200 to register and wait 6-8 months for BATFE to approve the form 1. Then once approved you can order the needed rifle parts and assemble said Short Rifle.

Of course it must be legal where you live and it can not cross state lines without prior approval from BATFE.
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.03574 seconds with 7 queries