View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 05:30 PM   #28
Senior Member
Join Date: March 3, 2011
Location: Vernon AZ
Posts: 1,195
Concur with TXAZ. Treat the drawing the same way you would if you had actually fired.

It also depends on the Jurisdiction you are located in. In my case, if I were involved in an incident in Paul Babeu's jurisdiction in Pinal County AZ I would call 911 report the incident and then call my attorney. His advice is to inform them I am shook up and will schedule an "Interview" at a later time.

If the incident occurred in my home county, Apache County, I would speak freely as i am not on the Sheriff's enemy's list.
ltc444 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03227 seconds with 7 queries