View Single Post
Old April 24, 2012, 10:08 AM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: October 18, 2011
Location: 609 NJ
Posts: 705
OP, you are good to travel from your home in NJ to your home in PA if the firearm is in a locked hard sided case.

As far as in NJ the ONLY places you can bring your gun as was said are the range, FFL/smith, and property/business owner by YOU (not your mom, not your brother, YOU) and you must have your FID on your person at all times while transporting your locked handgun.

My advise to you... either,

A: make a PA address your primary residence, apply for PA ccw. (apparently its not so easy within city limits of phily) This will cover you in all of PA. NJ Bullsh&t laws will apply no matter what while in NJ but this WILL get you around all the OGAM/FID/PPP senseless crap

B: Apply for either UT,FL, or AZ non-resident CCW. This will also cover you in all of PA. I have the Utah myself.

C: Join Its the best site to help you navigate NJ's unlawful laws.
"...with liberty and justice for all." (Must be 21. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all states.)

Last edited by Tom Servo; April 27, 2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Edited out noise
RedBowTies88 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03211 seconds with 7 queries