View Single Post
Old April 20, 2012, 11:22 AM   #12
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
If you want the silencer or other NFA to be an assett of the LLC what you have is fine.

Contact/find a local in state NFA dealer you are comfortable working with and then pick the silencers you want and start the paperwork.

If your dealer has the item in stock plan on 6 month wait, if not plan on 9 months to a year.
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.05156 seconds with 7 queries