View Single Post
Old April 18, 2012, 04:11 PM   #7
Join Date: November 1, 2011
Posts: 70
Contact an attorney in your neck of the woods and request a legal opinion based on the laws of the state, county and city/town you live on. Anything else is misleading and can get you in a world of trouble.
Fleabag is offline  
Page generated in 0.08204 seconds with 7 queries