View Single Post
Old April 9, 2012, 08:37 PM   #16
Senior Member
Join Date: June 20, 2007
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 6,533
Instead of a brass screw, you might want to check the hardware store and see if they have a brass faucet valve. It is a brass ball with a stem. If you can find the right one, they are the perfect size for touching up a crown.
Doyle is offline  
Page generated in 0.08033 seconds with 7 queries