View Single Post
Old April 4, 2012, 08:03 PM   #11
Willie Sutton
Junior member
Join Date: January 26, 2012
Posts: 1,066
NJ residents just need to form a NFA Trust based in PA or Delaware and keep their NFA stuff secured in a safe there. Really no huge deal... there's no place to really shoot them in NJ anyway.


Willie Sutton is offline  
Page generated in 0.03861 seconds with 7 queries