View Single Post
Old March 27, 2012, 06:28 PM   #6
Willie Sutton
Junior member
Join Date: January 26, 2012
Posts: 1,066
Seems easy enough... get him to submit the same S/N that you want to buy to the BATF for a classification and carry the letter with you. THEN read the state statutes for every state you want to posess it in. Good luck on the latter... and state prisons are far less nice places than club fed.


Willie Sutton is offline  
Page generated in 0.04104 seconds with 7 queries