View Single Post
Old March 17, 2012, 12:34 PM   #44
Junior member
Join Date: November 12, 2000
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Posts: 9,494
if you have been wronged you can sue them in a court of law and have the matter decided upon by a jury of your peers.
Only if you're independently rich or a lawyer yourself, otherwise this warm and fuzzy statement is absolutely not true.
Edward429451 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04587 seconds with 7 queries