View Single Post
Old March 16, 2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
A lot depends on where you are going. Some states (out your way, PA, VA, OH and KY, out my way, OR, WA, ID, MT, NV, WY, AZ....) all have open carry available without a license. In WA (and AZ) there are times when you can CC without a permit if you want to. May be in the other states too, just don't know for sure. WY CC without a permit is for residents only.

There are quite a few states that will accept any state's permits. You might read their laws to see if they made special provision for VT. There are other states (like NY, NJ, MD, CA), that I think the best thing is to send there tourism board a letter and state, I went on extensive hiolliday this year..we did not go to your state because of your restrictive carry laws.
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.04342 seconds with 7 queries