View Single Post
Old March 13, 2012, 10:12 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: January 27, 2010
Location: Norfolk, VA
Posts: 2,905
You just need an FFL in the recipient's state of residence to do the transfer. If you need to ship the gun to the MO FFL, there are some restrictions. I don't believe that USPS will allow a private individual to ship a gun to an FFL, but UPS and FedEx will, with certain restrictions. Also, be aware that some FFLs won't accept guns from private individuals, even though it's legal.

EDIT - after reading bittorrent's reply below, I re-read the OP and realized there are *two* guns involved. He's right - each person who's receiving a gun needs to have the transfer of that firearm done in *his* state.

Last edited by ScottRiqui; March 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM.
ScottRiqui is offline  
Page generated in 0.03391 seconds with 7 queries