View Single Post
Old March 13, 2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: March 10, 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8
as far as i knew i thought the PE and PU mounted the same. I understand in wanting to do this yourself. But screwing it up would not be fun. I don't think it would cost much for a gunsmith to drill those holes for you. on top of that dont forget that if you mount a scope you will also need a bent bolt. or it wont clear the scope. You can get these done pretty well for about 60 bucks. or pay a little more and they will send you a new bolt with it already done.
If you do decide to do it and have the tools. please let us know how it went.
WarWolf is offline  
Page generated in 0.04811 seconds with 7 queries