View Single Post
Old March 12, 2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 20, 2008
Posts: 10,529
If you are moving in state, nothing.

If you are moving out of state, you will need to notify BATFE and get a CLEO sign-off, unless you are using a trust/corp/llc. You would still have to notify BATFE.
Skans is offline  
Page generated in 0.07192 seconds with 7 queries