View Single Post
Old March 11, 2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: June 16, 2008
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 10,822
I don't know about the rest of the state but the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands has lots of PDs.

The forest service use to mark PD towns on their maps, haven't had a BGNGL map in a long time so I don't know if they still do.

SD use to have a Non Resident License, again I don't know if they still do. It wasn't very much if I remember right.

Like I said, its been a while, I live in Wyoming so its hard to justify crossing over into SD for PDs when we have so many here.
Kraig Stuart
USAMU Sniper School Oct '78
Distinguished Rifle Badge 1071
kraigwy is offline  
Page generated in 0.04727 seconds with 7 queries