View Single Post
Old February 23, 2012, 11:07 PM   #11
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
Any imported gun after 1968 and any US made gun after 1986 are restricted to LE/Government departments, only or LE/Government dealers/manuf.

Unless you are issued a Glock 18 by a LE/Govment dept. or decided to become a LE/Govment weapons dealer, you will not have a Glock 18 in the US, guns are less regulated in some other countries.

If you want to shoot one, attend any routine machinegun shoot and most likely there will be a qualified person there that will let you shoot one.
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.04789 seconds with 7 queries