View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 01:13 AM   #33
Senior Member
Join Date: May 10, 2011
Posts: 213
Hooks686: So all foreign students going to college in the US have to apply under ITAR and fill out form DSP-83 in order to go to college ? Perhaps getting firearm education might be a better approach.
I wonder if this is true for Texas, since Texas offers in state tuition rates for non-citisens. Maybe he could check to see if the universities in Texas offer any courses in firearms training, or get them to mail him a booklet of the courses offered.
TexasJustice7 is offline  
Page generated in 0.07635 seconds with 7 queries