View Single Post
Old February 13, 2012, 12:21 AM   #32
Senior Member
Join Date: May 22, 2005
Location: USA The Great State of California
Posts: 2,090
So all foreign students going to college in the US have to apply under ITAR and fill out form DSP-83 in order to go to college ? Perhaps getting firearm education might be a better approach.

When the number of people in institutions reaches 51%, we change sides.
Hook686 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04934 seconds with 7 queries