View Single Post
Old February 2, 2012, 10:37 PM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: February 2, 2012
Posts: 11
What? I mean the angled piece of metal that attaches to the end of the holster to prevent you from shooting yourself in the foot (fast draw/wax bullets).
Ziggy925 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04822 seconds with 7 queries