View Single Post
Old January 31, 2012, 06:32 PM   #25
Join Date: July 6, 2009
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 65
IMHO your not an officer of the law so call one. The problem is you will spend more in legal fees and possibly losing your permit when you, your family or property are not a direct threat. Call 911 & report the situation to authorities. Not saying close the blinds and look the other way I just wouldn't jeopardize my lively hood or permit.
Derekc294 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04684 seconds with 7 queries