View Single Post
Old January 10, 2012, 02:37 PM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: January 27, 2008
Posts: 1,721
You cannot conduct transfers between residents of different states without going through an FFL (legally speaking), so no only would your friend be making a straw purchase, but conducting an illegal transfer as well.
raimius is offline  
Page generated in 0.03174 seconds with 7 queries