View Single Post
Old December 25, 2011, 05:18 PM   #29
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2006
Posts: 137
All I know about is MI. We are a must register state. If you do not have a Cpl (ccw) you must go to the local PD and get a purchase permit. You then have a few days to use it ( 5 or 10 its been a while) and then return the rev forms to the local pd which go to state pd and they bok the registry. If you have a Cpl, all you have to do is fill out the RI-60 form and take it to your local pd who mails it to the state.
Never Forget 9/11/01

S&W 669
firespec35 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04180 seconds with 7 queries