View Single Post
Old December 22, 2011, 04:46 PM   #36
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
The State's legit military force is called the National Guard, and that is where it should stay. If military equipment is actually needed by the police, a local force can ask the Gov for NG assistance, and if for a legit reason, it would be provided.
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.03173 seconds with 7 queries