View Single Post
Old December 3, 2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 10, 2010
Posts: 720
A transfer of a firearm requires that the firearm be shiped to a FFL holder in that state your daughter lives in. She will have to go through the background check, etc and fill out the 4473 form. Not a huge deal.
Fishing_Cabin is offline  
Page generated in 0.03280 seconds with 7 queries