View Single Post
Old December 2, 2011, 08:37 AM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: February 21, 2010
Location: Rome, NY
Posts: 941
I may be out of date, but I think the long gun purchase out of state must be in a contguous state to your residence AND the state must have passed a law allowing purchases in contiguous states. TDY status is not residency. GCA68 clearly makes military personnel residences of the state of their PCS.
JimPage is offline  
Page generated in 0.04041 seconds with 7 queries