View Single Post
Old December 1, 2011, 12:15 AM   #48
Senior Member
Join Date: December 5, 2008
Location: Renton, WA
Posts: 462
CLEO portion...

So, just mail it.

Address it to your local CLEO (Chief Law Enforcement Officer) be it your town/city Chief of Police or County Sheriff or whatever your local/county calls them.

Easiest way is let your fingers do the work. Google your local PD and get their address and then the name of your Chief or Police or Sheriff. Put their copy in the mail and you are all good to go.
"Shoot Safetly, Shoot Often and Share Your Sport." Jim Scoutten, Shooting USA

Check out my new website:
oldkim is offline  
Page generated in 0.04863 seconds with 7 queries