View Single Post
Old November 20, 2011, 01:17 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: May 25, 2011
Posts: 1,755
Does your brother live in Chicago? If so he will also need a CFP(Chicago Firearms Permit) before he can legally bring it into the city. Hopefully in the case of the FOID and ,if needed, the CFP he already has them, otherwise you will not be able to give him his present for a while.
sigcurious is offline  
Page generated in 0.04171 seconds with 7 queries