View Single Post
Old November 1, 2011, 02:17 PM   #26
Senior Member
Join Date: October 23, 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 230
WOW, a case from 13 years ago is coming back to haunt you. If you want to get it exspunged you can do it your self, or pay a lawyer and have him do it. Me and my buddy went to the Daley center and recieved help from some, i guess interns, with the paperwork. The only problem was my buddy got all of his history expunged, I didnt because of some public intoxication sitation. A lawyer would do it right the first time. I know people who have been busted for possesion, and there cases were aslo dismissed, but they have a valid FOID. I know you can appeal it with the governors office, but good luck with that. Well at least your wife can buy you a gun. Hope everything ends up working out in your favor.
Indi is online now  
Page generated in 0.04987 seconds with 7 queries