View Single Post
Old October 21, 2011, 12:25 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 17, 2008
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,399
Sometimes can be a hassle. Just ask them what they charge for a Title 2 transfer. Buy the can from Maj. Malfunction, and then ask them to fax their FFL/SOT to the good Major.

It *shouldn't* be this hard to get what you want, but the good Major is the Distributor for Silencerco anyway, so you're really not cutting anyone out of the supply/distribution chain.

rjrivero is offline  
Page generated in 0.03021 seconds with 7 queries